Over the past years technology has grown so much it is unbelievable.
I believe this way of learning to be a really great technique, especially for
kids in this generation.
The reason being is because kids nowadays are
constantly using technology and are always up to date therefore this way of
learning seems highly appropriate.
I have personally only become familiar with
this type of learning through this English upgrade course otherwise before
that, I never knew it existed. It’s honestly such a great way to learn for the
student and teacher.
It saves paper and any opportunities to lose or misplace
assignments by bother the student and teacher. It’s also a lot easier to go
through notes and refer back to them rather than going through a binder full of
papers.
The main advantage to this kind of learning would probably be the fact
that it’s accessible at ANY time, it’s free, and most of all its unlimited.
I don’t
believe there can be cost reductions because if everything you learn is online
it causes you to access the internet a lot and consistently.
No comments:
Post a Comment